Friday

Today is a Good Day!

I woke up in a good mood, I only have to work half a day today. Granted, it is supposed to be my day off, but considering my last several weeks have been filled with 12 hour days, I'm feeling pretty darn good. I don't have to travel this month either. Things are looking up.

So I'm scuffling my slippered feet through the hall and into the kitchen to fire up the coffee maker, excited at the prospect of getting my Starbucks Sumatra Roast to waft through the house. I start making music. I begin breathing in rhythm to "Jingle Bells" (great rhythm). Much to my delight, my nose begins to whistle! So now I get to enjoy the sound, not just the breathing rhythm, of "Jingle Bells" as I make my way around the kitchen. This is truly going to be a great day. Oh, what fun...!

I managed to get more Christmas shopping done last night. My remaining list is getting shorter and shorter. I hope to be done here in the next couple of days and then I can start buying stuff for me! I like that part.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: