Thursday

Tomorrow!!!!

Well, tomorrow is the day we leave for our 5 week trip. To say we're excited is an understatement. Although, I've been planning for so long that I've found myself in somewhat of a stupor. I think it'll really hit me when I'm finally over the Atlantic.

My plan is to take a ton of pictures and lots of video footage. I'm going to love coming home and creating the video story of our trip.

Tonight, our tactic is to go to bed early, and then wake up early in the morning. We want to try to start our time change tonight. Hopefully we'll be able to sleep on the flight over (flight leaves at 6:50 p.m.) and arrive somewhat rested and able to stay awake until bedtime on Saturday.

So long. Farewell. We'll miss you all.

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

Good luck... and have a wonderful safe trip. I hope you'll be posting pics upon your return/during your trip. I can't afford to travel, so I have to live vicariously through others.
; )